The Maxi, with its flexible cover made from paper, its week-to-view layout and its 14 pages for notes, has been a versatile and effective planning tool for many years. The week’s plan is always under the eye, as well as the lists or notes that can be written in the box provided on each page. It opens at 360 degrees and is completely recyclable.
- designed in Montreal and printed in China
- acid-free sustainable forest paper
- 14 lined pages for note-taking
- perforated corners
Where to buy?
This product is available online from the following retailers (click on the logo to be redirected to the product’s page on their website):
This agenda is available in store at these retailers (now in bookstores and at Costco, then in early September in pharmacies and at Walmart and Staples):
- Canadian Tire
- Jean Coutu
- Le Papetier/Le Libraire/Hamster+
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Bookstores and stationery stores in Quebec*